Urgent repairs in rental properties
After Hours Maintenance Department
If you have an URGENT MAINTENANCE issue that needs to be reported after hours, please phone your Property Manager.
Urgent Maintenance Requirements
Under the Residential Tenancies Act 1997, urgent repairs in a rental property are:
• burst water service
• blocked or broken toilet system
• serious roof leak
• gas leak
• dangerous electrical fault
• flooding or serious flood damage
• serious storm or fire damage
• failure or breakdown of any essential service or appliance provided by a landlord or agent for hot water, water, cooking, heating, or laundering
• failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity, or water supply
• any fault or damage in the premises that makes the premises unsafe or insecure
• an appliance, fitting or fixture that is not working properly and causes a substantial amount of water to be wasted
• a serious fault in a lift or staircase.
If you are unable to contact your Property Manager, please contact one of our approved contractors listed below:
Smartnet Electrics – David & Sam - 0427 371 575
Mossfiel Electrical – David - 0419 009 100
Titan Plumbing Services- Bonnie- 1300 450 460
If no call has been received by your Property Manager, you may be liable to pay for any costs incurred in sending out our own tradesperson.
If you have any non-urgent repairs, please report to your Property Manager in writing via email or contact our office direct on 1300 997 553 during office hours.