This well presented two bedroom unit is located within close proximity to the public transport, Werribee park precinct, Werribees best primary and secondary schools and close to freeway entrance
- 2 Bedrooms both with built in robes
- Lounge with split system heating and cooling
- Near new carpets and blinds to lounge and bedrooms
- kitchen with gas cooktop and ample cupboard space
- Bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Low maintenance front and backyard
- Lock up garage with ample storage
- Separate undercover carport
Please be sure to register your details to get up-to-date information regarding this property and other similar properties we have available. Open for Inspections are subject to change within 24 hours.
- Click on the Virtual Tour link (where available).
- realestate.com.au: Go to Floorplans and tours and click on EXTERNAL LINK.
- domain.com.au: Click on the Virtual Tour button which is located just under the photos.
- pdinatale.com.au: Select Click here to view virtual tour located under the Book Inspection button.
IMPORTANT: BOOK INSPECTION TIME ONLINE. To inspect this property please register your interest online by pressing the BOOK INSPECTION button. If there is no inspection time advertised, you will be notified as soon as one is scheduled. Please also ensure you bring Photo ID.
HOW TO BOOK A PRIVATE INSPECTION:
Call Santosh Nayak on 0433 605 894 to arrange your private inspection NOW.
If a private inspection is arranged in response to your enquiry, please advise ASAP if you cannot attend, this will avoid our staff leaving their safe zone unnecessarily.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Due to the spread of the highly Contagious Coronavirus (COVID-19) we ask that you do not attend any inspections if you have come into close contact with a sick person who has or is suspected of having COVID-19. If you have any of the following symptoms, fever, having difficulty breathing, a cough or shortness of breath please do not attend the open and seek your own medical advice. During the inspection please refrain from touching any fixtures or fittings within the home and maintain the social distancing rule of at least 1.5 metres. We thank you for your co-operation.