IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Due to the spread of the highly Contagious Coronavirus (COVID-19) we ask that you do not attend any inspections if you have come into close contact with a sick person who has or is suspected of having COVID-19. If you have any of the following symptoms, fever, having difficulty breathing, a cough or shortness of breath please do not attend the open and seek your own medical advice. During the inspection please refrain from touching any fixtures or fittings within the home and maintain the social distancing rule of at least 1.5 metres. We thank you for your co-operation.
HOW TO BOOK A PRIVATE INSPECTION:
- CALL Lauren Battaglia on 0434 022 098 to arrange your private inspection NOW or
- Click the BOOK / REQUEST INSPECTION button or submit an ENQUIRY and we will get back to you shortly to arrange a time.
If a private inspection is arranged in response to your enquiry, please advise ASAP if you cannot attend, this will avoid our staff leaving their safe zone unnecessarily.
- Click on the Virtual Tour link (where available).
- realestate.com.au: Go to Floorplans and tours and click on EXTERNAL LINK.
- domain.com.au: Click on the Virtual Tour button which is located just under the photos.
- pdinatale.com.au: Select Click here to view virtual tour located under the Book Inspection button.
Perfectly positioned in the highly sought-after Salt Water Coast Estate. This four bedroom home is equipped with all the modern comforts. The entrance is welcoming and exudes a homely ambience whilst the rear opens to a light, bright and spacious open plan living zone. The open plan design encompasses kitchen/meals/living zone and a separate living room all providing enviable spaces for indoor enjoyment.
The well-appointed modern kitchen is equipped with stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher. The master bedroom is generous in size with a WIR and ensuite. The additional three bedrooms all have built in robes and are spacious and light filled. A central bathroom and separate laundry completes the floorplan.
Further benefits include ducted heating, cooling and a double garage with internal access.
Located just moments away, St Mary of the Cross Primary School, Sanctuary Lakes Shopping Centre, Public transport, parks and playgrounds are within walking distance and the popular Saltwater Coast Crocodile Park is just footsteps away.
- Four bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- 2 living areas
- Double garage with internal access
- Modern kitchen
- Low maintenance block
- Access to Saltwater Coast Lifestyle Centre
Apart from a fantastic home, the estate offers you and your family a resort lifestyle with exclusive access to the Saltwater Coast Lifestyle Centre. Enjoy the luxuries of a world class gym, function room, pool, spa and tennis courts.