This family home is located in a quiet street of Hoppers Crossing and consists of four bedrooms with an ensuite to the master bedroom and the other bedrooms all have built in robes.
Also consisting of a large lounge room at the entrance of the home, a central kitchen with ample cabinets and work bench, stainless steel cooking appliances including a 900mm gas cooktop, electric oven, canopy hood and dishwasher.
Adjoining the kitchen is the meals/family room with sliding door access to the secure and private rear yard with fruit trees and lawn areas for the kids to play on, a central bathroom with separate shower recess and large bath tub.
Features of the property include:
- Large lounge room, living and dining areas.
- Central kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher.
- Large master bedroom with a built in robes and ensuite
- Ducted heating and cooling throughout.
- Central bathroom with bathtub.
- Quiet street location.
- Carport with drive through access to the back yard, great for a boat or trailer.
- Close to parks, schools and shops.
Walking distance to public transport and a short drive to the Hoppers Club, Werribee Pacific Plaza and schools that include Mossfiel Primary School, Hoppers Crossing Secondary and childcare facilities as well.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS PROPERTY:
Simply send an enquiry for this property and you will be sent a link to apply.
Alternatively, you can go to our website www.pdinatale.com.au/rent, CLICK ON THE PROPERTY YOU WISH TO APPLY FOR and THEN click the APPLY NOW button.
Please note we do not accept 1Form or Ignite applications. We only accept 2Apply rental applications.